[testimonial1_arial author=\”Call: 712-432-0900.Attendee Code: 990878#\”]“Special Hiring Rx Interview – Mark your calendar to join Nitin Chhoda and a special guest, a highly successful physical therapist from Manhattan, New York city on Wednesday, June 20th at 7 pm EST.”[/testimonial1_arial]
To Thrive Or To Survive. This is a question facing many practices today. The reality is when you have a practice each day is a day that moves you towards thriving (growth) or surviving (slow death).
What causes a practice to go in one direction or the other?
You can only expand your practice based on the strength of your team. In order to get more patients, you need a good marketing person to get the word out about your clinic right? But if you have an inadequate front desk person, won\’t the efforts of the marketing person go in vain? It is for this reason that many practices tend to stagnate. They have one area dialed in but drop the ball on another. They are not expanding their practice because they don\’t have the right people in the right positions or the wrong system. Sometimes they don\’t have people, period.
If you want to build a practice on the foundation of profits, purpose and passion, you need the right team.
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Why \’Pre-Hiring\’ Can Save Your Practice[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
While hiring the right team is important, hiring the wrong staff also comes with a hefty price tag. The process of having to train a staff member only to see them leave a few weeks or months later can hurt the morale and the bottom line of the rest of the staff. Staff turnover is a very expensive proposition. Therefore it makes sense to identify and recruit the best quality staff members, period.
If it takes the same amount of time to train a high quality staff member as it does to train a low quality staff member, which would you rather be training?
High quality, obviously!
And what about hiring physical therapists (clinical) and the front desk, office (non clinical) staff? This process can be frustrating if you don\’t have a plan in place. Where do you find the right candidates, and where do you find the time to interview them? You don\’t have time to read through hundreds of resumes. The problem is, you can\’t grow without hiring, and you can\’t afford to waste time hiring the wrong person. It\’s a catch 22.
Look no further because this predicament is about to end.
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Introducing Hiring Rx[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
This is a simple, step-by-step, 8 week training program to help you hire the best people for your practice, so you are able to remove the shackles of working in your practice and unleashing its infinite potential, giving you the life that you deserve.
Working with many of the top private practice owners, the thing that separates them from those who are \”dreaming\” of having a thriving practice is they have an EXCELLENT and SUPPORTIVE team of staff members.
You cannot realistically build your practice by yourself. You need a team, but not just any team. You need a GOOD one! One that you can trust, one that is reliable, willing to work, to get results!
So how do you find these people? Where are they? What qualities should they have? How do you retain them?
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Here\’s What You Will Discover In Hiring Rx[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
I\’m going to hold you by the hand for the next 8 weeks as I teach you exactly how to build your \”DREAM TEAM\” in your private practice.
Back in the early 1990s, the USA basketball team was called the DREAM TEAM. They went on to become the best Olympic basketball team ever put together. Do you know what made them so great?
They had someone great for each job. They had great shooters, great passers, great rebounders, great defensive players, they had someone great at each possible void.
So for your practice, how does that relate to you? Well, what would your practice look like if you were able to hire a great physical therapist, a great physical therapy assistant, a great front desk person, as well as, a great marketing person?
Can you imagine what your practice look like a month from now, 6 months from now, my gosh what about 12 months from now?
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Night and Day![/headline_arial_medium_centered]
That\’s how you would compare your practice when you put Hiring Rx into work in your practice.
Hiring Rx is an 8 week multi media training experience built on a foundation of four module. Each module will be delivered over 2 weeks, and you will get videos, audios and other important resources. We\’ll have a LIVE group coaching call at the end of each module. the end of the week we will jump on a call and go over what happened during that particular module for the week. If you cannot make the calls, don\’t worry, you will still be able to submit questions prior to, and the recording of the calls will be made available for those who are unable to attend.
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#000000\”]The FOUR modules included in Hiring Rx[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Module 1- The Hiring Rx Elimination Method[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
- In this module, we are going to specifically break down the characteristics to look for in a staff member. You will learn how to get your staff on board with your vision, how to make them feel a part of your team, and how to motivate them to want to be a part of your practice growth.
- Discover the EXACT questions you should ask potential staff members. Being able to ask the right questions, will get your the right answers, revealing exactly what you need to know to determine \”Will this person be a good fit for my team?\”
- Learn why a resume is the WORST thing to assess during the hiring process. You will learn how to gather information that cannot be found on a resume. This will give you clear insight on who you are hiring and not simply what they\’ve done.
- Personality based hiring – Personality types go hand and hand with the position that you are hiring people for. When looking for a marketing person, you want someone who is more aggressive as oppose to passive. When hiring a front desk person, you want a person who is welcoming and comforting. This module will go in detail on what personality type goes, with which position, so you can find the perfect match.You don\’t want to miss this. It\’s the foundation of the entire Hiring Rx formula.
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Module 2- Boomerang Hiring[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
In this module, you\’ll learn how to identify, attract and recruit the right staff member.
- Many practices struggle to hire physical therapists and the competition now is more fierce than ever to find one. Major clinics and hospitals provide huge bonus packages making it harder for private practices to recruit the best talent. In Hiring Rx, you will learn how to position your practice as competitive with strategic ad placements, as well as creating the ultimate perception of your practice.
- Maximizing your ability to hire stellar physical therapists and physical therapy assistants will allow your practice to see more patients, bring in more revenue, and grow your business.
- Discover why it\’s imperative that your practice always be in hiring mode. Learn how to set up a \’candidate pipeline\’ with a \’pro-active\’ hiring funnel.
- You will learn exactly where to go to find the best prospects for these jobs, what questions to ask them, what separates a 5-star staff member from the others.
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Module 3- Autopilot Hiring[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
- As we all know, a practice is more than just the clinical staff. We need marketing people, front desk people, office managers to grow a thriving practice. Many people are held back because they are unable to find a staff that they can trust, who are reliable and capable of getting the job done without being watched over 24/7.
- When you post a job ad for something like this, it\’s possible to get several resumes (we\’ll show you how). The reality is that time is money and no thriving practice should have to go over all the resumes. It\’s why our automated process using Gmail will help you narrow down the resumes to your top 5 or top 10.
- Slash time spent looking through candidates and conducting interviews with people who do not meet the requirements to work with you.
- The days of wasting your time interviewing staff members who do not measure up to your standard will be completely behind you, after you devour this module!
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]Module 4- Staff Cash Machine[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
Now that you have the staff in place, how do you make sure that they are doing a great job? This is what this module is all about.
- You will uncover the exact way to develop team spirit. Team spirit is about the entire staff working together as one towards a common goal. This is where everyone leans on each other to get the job done. When the front desk person is scheduling patients left and right, the marketing person is drawing in leads, the Physical Therapist is seeing 14 or more patients in a given day. That is the look of a thriving practice. With this module you will know how to measure this, how to put together a plan to make this happen in your practice, and lots more!
- Discover how having your staff answer 4 simple questions can provide you will unmeasurable information that can make or break your practice.
- Specific strategies you can use to motivate your staff members to help you reach the vision of your practice.
- The value of a team meeting and why the very reason your practice may be failing is because you\’re either not conducting them or are managing them poorly (learn the exact way it should be done!)
- We will discuss also objective tools that you can utilize to boost productivity within all team members.When you keep your staff accountable you will be amazed what happens. We teach you exactly how to implement tools to do this, without being overbearing or making practice feel like some type of jail. In fact the opposite feeling actually occurs. Your staff becomes motivated and productive sky-rockets.
Now that you know what is included, check out what some of the people who have seen just a small portion of Hiring Rx had to say about the program:
[testimonial1 author=\”Jason Colonier PT\” ]\”Found a PT in less than 10 days\”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=\”Tracy Dimandis PT\” ]\”Lost my marketing rep on Friday.Found a much BETTER replacement next Tuesday\”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=\”Kent Adams PT\” ]\”The Only Way To Hire Staff\”[/testimonial1]
This program will take your practice to the next level. Imagine what your practice will be like when you have the best available people working for you?
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]This Sounds Great, How Much Will This All Cost?[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
Great question! I originally did not plan on releasing this, since this has been shared between, and used by my private mastermind coaching clients over the past several months and they were floored. Having said that, so many PTs struggle with staffing that I simply had to release it and make it available. For your information, to be a part of my private mastermind group costs $19,000 a year and they were the only ones to see the Hiring Rx process at work.
The Hiring Rx formula when used in my own business led me to find possibly one of my best staff members ever. It only took one conversation with the person and it was all done within 5 days! This person has already started working with me and he loves the job, and the entire staff loves what he\’s done thus far.
Here\’s the best part.
But you will not have to go ahead and pay no where near $15,000 to get access to what I revealed to my private mastermind group.
What you will receive is an 8 week intensive course which will include powerpoints, videos, templates, worksheets, with a call at the end of the week so we can make sure any questions you have are addressed.
I know this is something holding back many practices and we want to help you launch your practice to a new level.
It\’s why we are making the digital version of this entire Hiring Rx program available for just $997.
This program will literally give you at least 10 times a return on investment (ROI) over the next 12 months. It will prevent you from hiring the wrong staff member, open up new paradigms for hiring and help you rejuvenate your practice.
It\’s everything you need to grow your practice, and a whole lot more.
So if you are tired of the frustration of the hiring process and want to unleash the full potential of your clinic with the right staff members, then click on the button below and invest in the Hiring Rx program now.
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=\”#CC0000\”]What If This System Does Not Work For Me?[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
As always all my products are backed by my 30-day Iron-Clad Guarantee! You have 30 days to evaluate and apply the principles of the Hiring Rx program in your practice. If this system is not the best hiring product you\’ve ever come across and it does not bring you results, I\’ll refund you every single penny you\’ve invested in the program. Once again, if you are not happy for any reason in the first 30 days, just email us at email@example.com and I\’ll cheerfully give you a full refund and you won\’t have to jump through any hoops.
[guarantee_box_1 title=\”Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee\”]You have 30 days to evaluate and apply the principles of the Hiring Rx program in your practice. If this system is not the best hiring product you\’ve ever come across and it does not bring you results, I\’ll refund you every single penny you\’ve invested in the program. Once again, if you are not happy for any reason in the first 30 days, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I\’ll cheerfully give you a full refund and you won\’t have to jump through any hoops.[/guarantee_box_1]
I am willing to take on the risk because I\’m committed to give you all I know and all you need to make the right decision to build a staff that helps your practice grow leaps and bounds.
So join Hiring Rx RISK FREE by clicking the button below.
I look forward to hearing you on the first call and getting started on implementing Hiring Rx to your practice.
[headline_arial_small_left color=\”#000000\”]Live Well,[/headline_arial_small_left][headline_arial_small_left color=\”#000000\”]Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT[/headline_arial_small_left]
P.S.- If your practice has been stagnant at all and you\’ve been wondering why, it might be because your staff is filled with people who are causing the stagnation.
With Hiring Rx, you will inject new life into your practice with elite staff members (clinical and non clinical), transforming your practice from surviving to a thriving practice.
You\’re simply one click away to getting your hands on the exact formula that\’s help my practice and many others build their very own DREAM TEAM. Click the button below and and let\’s get started:
P.P.S.- Do not forget the training will be happening live with calls every two weeks so spots are limited for entering this program. We will be shutting the doors shortly, so join now while registration is still open.